Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Afghan progress

I started a post on Tuesday evening with this exact same title. At the time, I was about 3/4 finished with the afghan which will be a wedding gift from one of my best customers. Well, my computer had a hissy-fit and shut down all my Internet windows without saving anything! I was a little more mature and did not have a responsive hissy-fit. But "I was not a happy camper".
Last night I finished the afghan, thanks to a snow day here. I called work and said "Unless you desperately need me, I'm not on my way". So I spent the evening crocheting. This morning I took pictures of the afghan. Just realized that the next step should have been searching for the zippered blanket bags that I always put my afghans in, and the tags I attach that contain the washing instructions and a small amount of each color yarn that was used (in case future repairs are needed). It's now time to head out for a tutoring session, and I was going to deliver the afghan on the way home, but don't have it "tagged and bagged".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home