Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Progress on WIPs

Well, I've been run-down with a very bad cold for most of this week (or was it a sinus infection?) Sunday and Monday I spent on the couch, I skipped Shawl Ministry on Monday evening and our regular Sit N Stitch on Tuesday evening. Wednesday I called in sick to work, finally got slightly back together and tutored on Thursday. I didn't really get back to crocheting until maybe Wednesday evening.

WIPs (Works in Progress) include a doily/runner for my sister, I've been working 1 or 2 rounds every evening; and a contract piece, working several rows every day, this is almost finished. I have an original Tunisian piece on the hook, it's on the back burner till I get some sales/contract pieces finished.

I need to check with Michaels to see if they've scheduled me to teach any classes in April. And looking at my "dedicated crochet calender" I better start gathering things together for this month's CGOA meeting. We will start discussing plans for next February's Gathering of the Guilds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home