Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, April 06, 2007



Here is a close up of some of the new Red Heart Colors -

clockwise from upper left -

Light Fuschia, Light Periwinkle, Light Raspberry, and Dusty Teal. I think they might look good in a granny square afghan with white borders. I bought one skein of each, I think I might practice some new stitch combinations and make some blocks for Warm Up America.

I finished one of the Tunisian baby blankets. It came out very nice, it's soft and the stitch pattern has a slight stretch. I designed it with making a small edging as you go, I'm very pleased with the design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home