Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Doily for exchange


I'm getting ready to mail the doily for the exchange, and I don't remember getting a picture. So, I put it on the scanner and put a piece of pink paper behind it to better show off the white doily. I scanned it, and then started playing with editing details. I think I've got some interesting pictures to post.
I'm going to save this as a draft, and then post it after my partner has received her "puffie".



This is a free Crochet-a-Long pattern from "Crochet Memories". You've read my positive reviews for this site before. I just love it!



I wrote this entry about 2 weeks ago, and saved it as a draft. Now that my partner has received the doily I can post this entry with some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home