Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, January 15, 2007


Dec. 9 my Father-in-law passed away
Dec. 13 service and funeral
Dec. 19 my oldest brother's father-in-law passed away
Dec. 26 &27 service and funeral
Dec. 28 my next-to-the-oldest brother passed away
Dec. 31 Family gathering & Celebration of Life
Jan. 2 memorial service

I've been out of state from Dec. 25th through Jan. 12th. Have not done much crocheting.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane,
I'm sorry for your losses; may the memories you have of your loved ones bring you comfort. Come back to us when you're ready.
Sincerely,
~Dee

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007, Blogger Pyo said...

Condolences, I am sorry for your losses. I'll think of you in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home