Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wooden Hooks

I've just purchased two more hooks on eBay. The first is a very basic hook, but it is made of teak. I just love dark hardwoods! The second is another Sonshapes hook. It is a hardwood laminate that is a pretty green, then has a green flower bead, and a pink lampworks bead. It has some silver trim. Beautiful!
I am slowly making up some swatches of some fancy stitches, classic and Tunisian, with the wooden hooks. Hope to get some nice photographs soon.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 28, 2005, Blogger mp said...

I'm interested in very lightweight tunisian hooks. What can you recommend? thanks

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2005, Blogger sara said...

I look at hooks on e-bay, too. I really love some of the new ones i've been seeing made out of corian and stuff. But one sold for $82! Yikes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home