Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

"Best Ever! Show's a Hit!"

Thanks to Mr. Aaron for the above theatre quote.
The recital was great, and it was a family affair. Older daughter was stage manager, that's her profession, after all; stage manager for professional opera. Younger daughter worked lights, and danced. I worked the ticket table, concession stand, and had a lot of misc. errands, as all the kids and parents know me. When it was over, Dad helped the crew tear down, and took things back to the studio in his pickup.
Today, I got to get back to...no, not crocheting,...sewing badges on hubby's Scoutmaster shirt, and sewing badges on kerchiefs for the boys in his troop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home