Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Recital almost here

I told you June was costuming for the recital, not crochet time! Tuesday & Wednesday evening I worked at the dance studio, and also started sewing sunbonnets for costumes. Thursday evening & this morning I finished the bonnets (7 total). Went to drop them off at dress rehearsal & was asked to stay and run curtains. So all day I pulled the ropes to open & close curtains between dances. I have blisters and bandaids on both hands. Don't think I could crochet today, even if I could keep my eyes open to do any.
Recital tomorrow! I'm working the ticket table, and then "front of house".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home