Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Relaxing

Last night I relaxed by making 2 dishclothes in Tunisian. I used a variegated cotton yarn that is light orange, yellow and green. It looks like rainbow sherbet, very cool and summery. The first I did in Tunisian doubles, it is very loose, softer than most of the dishclothes I've made or received. The second I made in Tunisian Simmple Stitch (TSS aka Basic Afghan Stitch BAS). For this I added two yellows that I had, one bright, one pale. The patterning was almost random, with all 3 balls of yarn joined, just pick up a strand when you come to it. It made the variegated pattern much "softer". Will get one of these in the mail tomorrow for the cp exchange.
Nothing on my schedule for today. I'm hoping to finally finish the Must Have Blouse. Of course, in the meantime, I have ideas for about a half dozen new projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home