Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mail call!

I've gotten some goodies in the mail recently and didn't rave about them! What's that all about? I bought a new wooden hook on eBay. It is a very light wood and on top there's a blue bead with a pink rose. It's as pretty as the others I've bought.
Today, my portfolios were returned from CGOA. These are the two 3" binders which contain the swatches, and the answers to the questions for the Masters Program, Basic Stitches. Included is a note that say "You will have follow up from the CGOA Education Committee Chair in a timely manner." Can hardly wait for the results!

Spent most of today helping another crocheter with a pattern. I got to play a lot with yarn, hook and scanner!

Hey, today my oldest (22) asked me to teach her how to crochet a bookmark. We worked for a while on chaining, and making singles into a ring. Then we watched a movie together, and she practiced her chains.
So in one week, one asks me to make her a garment, and the other asks me to teach her! There's hope to pass on the skills directly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home