Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Latest shawl project

Today I started on a new shawl for the shawl ministry at church. It is a Tunisian Sampler that I am designing as I go. The shawl is being done in a gorgeous Homespun that is shaded purple and white. I got this yarn online for $2.99 a skein! Let's see if I can remember, or locate some info. on where I got this great deal. I also ordered some beatiful green Homespun at the same time. Future shawl,...I also recently bought some bright yellow Homespun. It looked so summery, I just couldn't pass it up. I need a break from the off-white, browns, oranges, navy blues, and other fall & winter colors.

PS I had to read back several months to find that Homespun at $2.99 a skein. It was purchased online at this site "Smileysyarns"
It's still at this price, and a lot of pretty colors...The green is called Cyprus, the purple, Honolulu, the yellow I bought was Lemondade, but they have a pretty yellow called Inca,...hmmm That Everglade seems to be calling to me "I'd make a pretty shawl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home