Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pictures added to Photo file

I just spent an hour or so adding some pictures to my Photo file on the Tunisian Crochet Group at Yahoo. It was a new "computer learning experience". I had to locate the pictures on Picasa2, export them to My Pictures on my hard drive, then at my Photos folder on Tunisian Crochet I had to click add photo, and locate that particular picture on the hard drive, then upload.
Later, I need to explore further and get some of these pictures on this site. I added other photos using Picasa2 and Hello. But, the Hello has been "cranky" and won't let me sign in . It tells me to check my network connections, and I don't have a network!
Hope to add more pictures here soon.
If you're interested in Tunisian Crochet, this is a very informative and friendly group. Check it out here "Tunisian Crochet Group on Yahoo"
You might also be interested in the Easy Tunisian group, this is Tunisian worked on large hooks - L, M, N and P. "Easy Tunisian Crochet group on Yahoo"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home