Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Need to design

It's time to start thinking of a design for the 2nd "it's All About the Purple" afghan for the dance studio.
"Sharon's school of Dance"
I made an afghan from a published pattern last year, donated it to the dance studio, and we raffled it off. It brought in about $350! This year I was going to make the "second in a series" and I'm thinking it would be fun if this were my own design. I'm also thinking Tunisian. You're not really surprised, are you?
Tunisian doubles,...post stitches,...maybe crossed front posts to resemble cables,.. all in amethyst... or amethyst, lilac and white,...
Maybe tomorrow I'll look online and at catalogs - Mary Maxim, Herrschners, and think about color possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home