Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, May 16, 2005

My Patience has paid off

Today I went to the Ben Franklin to see how the store closing sale was going. Almost everything has been sold, there is still a lot of fabric, I should check that out. The yarn is now at 70% off!! There is not a lot of choice left, but several things that I was contemplating are still available. Today I bought some Cadiz, it's cotton/acrylic/rayon in a blue variegated. I think it's sportweight, and has a sparkle. I'm thinking a sleeveless vest, good for spring, summer and fall. I think it has a potential to dress it up, or dress it down.
Now, am I still thinking about that Berocco Cliche? They have the blue I like!

I'm making great progress on the swatches for the Basic Stitches course. Finished 2 more today. I also typed up a pattern, and most of the answers for the questions.
I think I might be able to finish up tomorrow or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home