Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Neglecting the blog


I realize that I've been doing a lot of crochet related things and not finding time to add anything to the blog.

CGOA Associate Professional - I am now an Associate Professional member of the Crochet Guild of America. That means I'm working toward professional status. I've been reading the message board, there is a wealth of information in this group!

CGOA Mentor - I've been assigned a CGOA professional to answer questions and offer me other help on my journey to becoming a professional in the field of crochet. Her name is Julie Goodenough "Julie's website

Shawls - I finished another baby shawl in white TLC Amore. Took both to the May meeting of the shawl ministry. This was another of my own designs. I don't know if I'll publish either of these. If I have them printed nicely with a picture, I can use them as part of my classes. I will probably use some of my scarf designs for class, also.

New Yarn aquisitions - not too many, I'm running out of space! I did buy 3 skeins of Homespun today while shopping with my youngest daughter (she came home from college Sunday). The Homespun is called Lemondade, and is a sunny yellow, it just looked so summery. I need some lighter colors to work with for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home