Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Basic Stitches


The course is coming along at a steady pace. Today I finished 6 swatches!, I think that makes a total of 13. And today is Friday the 13th! As each swatch is finished I work in the yarn ends, write the label and attach it, slip the swatch into a page protector and add it to the binder. I've started working on the paperwork that accompanies the swatches, also.

Need to get back to work on the summer purse I started. It's being worked with 5 strands of # 3 crochet cotton. They sure do tangle while I'm working, wish I could come up with a way to keep them separate.

Youngest daughter is home from college. I cleaned all the yarn and crochet projects out of her bedroom. Of course, the only place I had to move it into was her sister's room! She comes home in two weeks! Where am I going to move the stash? Need to get sewing & crocheting projects moved out of the living room also. Can you tell that our house has no family room, or craft room? We had talked about moving both girls into one room, since they're home such a short part of the year, but even if they're not home, a lot of their belongings are!!! My dream house has a large library with comfy couches and chairs, with afghans; right off the master bedroom. It will also have a fiber/craft room with bookshelves, storage for yarn and patterns, computer with all the accessories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home