Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, April 25, 2005

Off the hooks

Last night I finished the baby shawl. I made it with TLC Amore (there's an accent mark over that e). I add a simple border of 3 dc shell, skip a stitch, 3 dc shell, with 5 dc on each corner. Took pictures today, roll of film is almost finished, so I should be adding more pictures soon.
I spent today sorting pages of Tunisian stitches, tips, patterns, etc to organize into 3 ring binders. I had piles of papers everywhere, I think I was started to print out patterns that I had printed out already! Of course, this requires a lot of time, and creates a long list of "Oh, I want to do this next"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home