Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mugs

A vendor at the Conference had coffee mugs with yarn/knitting related pictures. I bought one that said "Wouldn't it be great if all your prolems could be rolled up into a big ball of yarn?" It has a picture of a ball of yarn and a cat. They had other mugs with yarn and knitting needles, but no crochet themes. Why am I telling you this today?
Because CrochetwithDee "Dee's Journal" has made items with crochet themes and they're available at CafePress "CafePress CrochetwithDee"
I ordered a mug and a tote bag! Had 2 different mugs in the "cart", but sometimes we can't have everything we want, we have to make a choice!
My first mug is white with maroon picture, writing, handle and rim. I have my small collection of wooden hooks displayed in the mug. Two hooks are made of purpleheart, 1 with garnet and silver, the other has a purple bead with rose. They look really great with this mug.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005, Blogger CrochetWithDee said...

Thank you for being my first customer, Jane!

Will you use your new mug to hold more hooks, or some delicious coffee? :)
~Dee

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2005, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

Dee, I'm still learning a lot of this computer stuff.
I'm using the mug to hold hooks now. I'm a tea drinker (very fussy tea drinker, and prefer the taste of tea in a glass mug, rather than ceramic.
Hmmm...glass mugs with crochet designs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home