Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Books

Still watching the store closing sale at Ben Franklin,
All the Red Heart worsted weight and all the baby yarns are gone, they still have a lot of high priced novelty yarns, at 40% off. Nothing that I just have to have.
All books are 50% off, so I picked up two patterns books.
LA Seasons of Love Sweaters for the Family by Melissa Leapman and
LA Top This! Tops and accessories also by Melissa Leapman.
BTW I took a class with Melissa at the Conference, Color Play. Great class!
I also bought some books on Amazon.com. Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet, usually $25, I got it for $11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home