Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Last Monday's weather report called for snow starting about dawn, and accumulating. I "kinda" hoped for a snow day. But no snow when I got up, so went to school. We did get out early, no 6th period. But I don't teach 6th period anyway,... It did start snowing after lunch.
I decided not to go out to Borders, only a few people did show up, those who lived very local. Our ornament exchange was postponed, so it will be tonight. So I can't give any "how to" on the ornaments, yet.

I've been working on a lot of little things. I finally blocked the filet runner,... I need to take it along when we go to MIL's for Christmas eve. From there we're going to a cousin's house for a family dinner. I'm thinking of sorting through some doilies to see what I have to give to the cousin. I gifted two doilies to the boss & her mom at the studio pary Saturday.

We had snow, sleet, freezing rain, was that Saturday?, which coated the trees. The snowy-mix they predicted yesterday didn't arrive, but it is extremely cold. Luckily we're not getting hit with the snow that the true North-East is getting. But it's still very Christmasy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home