Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

This and That

I tried the flower motif in Simply Soft, the flower was much softer but I still wouldn't use it for an entire baby afghan. The Simply Soft blue was a county blue, similar to faded blue jeans, not a bright baby blue. While soft, I didn't like the look of the fabric. I might try the Pound of Love, or Caron Wintuk, or a pompadour,...I'll keep looking. In the meantime, I do have the book and some samples to share at the next Shawl Ministry get together.

Today I started getting things together for our library display. We'll probably put it up on Monday. The theme will be crochet books, and we'll display a book, and a project that we've made from that book. I started gathering books and projects, sent emails to the group regulars, and started a spreadsheet of the projects and the book titles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home