Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Motifs

You can tell from the last picture what I've been working on lately. Those are the latest motifs for the Motif CAL at Antique Threadwork. The mint green was September's, and it's been finished for sometime, I just hadn't blocked it yet. The pink was for October, and the peach for November. I'm finally catching up. I had started a the peach in October, and got caught up in some items that had a due date. Then started a different motif for October, but it was rather difficult - lots of pictots and triple trebles. I was liking the look, but wasn't sure how many people were ready for that level. We've been working on this for less than a year. I've tried to slowly work on harder pieces.
Here are the links for the patterns, from Celt's Vintage Crochet, one of my favorite thread resources.

Mint "Ring of Roses"


Pink "Chair Set #12"









Peach "Enchantress"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home