Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

60 Scarves in 60 Days


Congratulations to Dee for setting up this Challenge. And to everyone who worked hard to meet the challenge. Dee posted the final count...was the Challenge met? ...
You bet! The Final total was 124 scarves to a great variety of charities. Congratulations to everyone who contributed.

I completed 9 scarves, and had one still on the hook. I think that I'm going to do a slight modification to this 1/3 scarf, add some buttonholes and buttons and make a fancy neckwarmer. They seem to be the "talk of the town" on several online crochet groups where I'm a member.
If you didn't join in this year, why not plan to join us next fall when Dee will probably Challenge us all again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home