Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lastest for shawl ministry

I was already planning to take 2 white baby blankets to the church on Wednesday. Then I received an email that they were desperate for white blankets for baptisms on May 13th. It turns out that instead of the 4 that we already knew about, there were to be 3 more baptisms on that day. So, I let them know that I had 2 on the way, and then dropped them off on the way to work as planned.
Saturday, I went out and bought more white yarn and started another Tunisian baby blanket. It's very similar to 2 others that I designed, but was trying to see if I could "tweak" a few things before printing the pattern and sending it out to some pattern testers. I like the first version better than this change that was supposed to be a tweak. Ah well. I hope to get this on finished tomorrow or Wednesday and drop it off. Then on to a new contract piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home