Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crochet Library Display

Well, I think this week is going to be as crochet-busy as my weekend was. Yesterday, in the 2 hours I was home between teaching and going to the Sit N Stitch at Michaels, I got a phone call from the East Shore Library. This is where we hold our monthly CGOA Chapter meetings. They wanted to know if we'd like to do a display for March. They had someone scheduled who backed out at the last minute. Since we hold our meetings there, they thought that we might want to advertise our group. I sent an email out to my co-founder of the chapter and tossed her the idea. At the Sit N Stitch I tossed the idea to our other 2 regular attendees. Everyone is go for doing a display. Now we've got to get busy, because tomorrow is March already!
Ideas, plans, items to go will be discussed in another post, because now I've got some work to do. First, a big tub to gather the items together in one place.
Note to self - take pictures to go into a club scrapbook (another future project!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home