Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Too long since last posts

I can't believe it's been that long since I've added something to the blog. So what's been happening? Daughter #1 is home from Alaska for about 5 weeks, she's had a friend visiting from Ireland and they've been traveling to Washington, DC and Chicago, sightseeing. Both are back at their respective homes, now. Daughter #2 home from college. We're all trying to get ready for Christmas.
This week I worked at the dance studio on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Christmas parties; I taught math on Tuesday and had tutoring sessions on Tues. and Wed. I made 3 Tunisian scarves for Christmas presents at the studio.
I bought some thread crochet poinsettia ornaments to make for Christmas gifts, but haven't started any! I still have some thread ornament covers to make from last year's project. They go over clear glass ornaments. Maybe I should make that my January "finish it up" project.
I will be teaching another How to Crochet to Make Soft Hats in January, and I was asked tonight if I'd like to teach a Tunisian class at a local yarn shop. Should put together a proposal on a class on How to make a Tunisian skinny scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home