Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Shawl/stole/wrap

As usual, I changed my mind on the stitch for this wrap. I decided to change to a Tunisian double. It's fast, light, soft, so gorgeous. I'm almost finished, and trying to decide if I should add an edging of some kind. The yarn will not hold a fringe, and I hate fringe anyway! Maybe just a few rows of single crochet on the short ends.
Tomorrow I teach my seminar on beginning/refresher crochet for making the soft hats for chemo patients. Last night I organized all my supplies, made notes, and made up a few samples. I should be all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home