Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Today was a Crochet day

I started with re-writing the hat pattern for beginning crocheters. I added a lot of tips, stitch how to's, and vocabulary. I even scanned the sample I had for class, and then added them to the pattern at the appropriate rounds. I traced around a hat, and added some markers and labels of round numbers, so that people can use that as a template.
After that I spent a lot of time actually crocheting. I made one more hat, then worked on a shawl in Tunisian double that's for the Shawl Ministry.
Then I worked on a doily pattern that I offered to test for a member of cp list. It's a simple pattern that produces a very pretty doily, I think I might choose this one for woking into a circular shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home