Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Busy week






I got some cleaning finished before driving to Philly Monday to pick up daughter #1. She loves the poncho!
I took several projects along to in-laws for Thanksgiving.
I finished assembling the panels for the afghan, and added a round of sc for an edging.
I made some hotpads in #3 thread for MIL, green and white.
And started swatching with the Glittalic in blue. I started with size P Tunisian hook in alternating simple stitch and purl. Then started slipping an occaisional stitch to help the glittery parts show better, sometimes I substituted a simple for a purl, etc. Whatever seemed to show the ribbon and glitter best. I think it's going to look really great. Now I need to calculate how many more skeins I need to buy.
But today was cleaning up more crocheting stuff and vaccuuming. Tomorrow is lesson plans and preparing to teach and tutor on Wed. Then still more cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home