Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some results from Saturday's class

At the Shawl Ministry meeting on Monday, I received lots of compliments for the class. They were pleased at how patient I was. Well, I'm used to having 10 -20 elementary students, not necessarily insterested in learning math!
One of the ladies brought in 2 completed hats, baby blue with a bright blue, pink, purple Fun Fur, beautiful work. Another finished a hat during the meeting, baby yarn in a soft pink with white Baby Lash. She worked in back loop only, so the hat had ridges in each round, very cute. Yet another had a hat about 3/4 finished, so needed to go out to buy some Fun Fur.
I have been asked to teach at least one more class, this one will definitely be labeled as a learn to crochet seminar. Then a few ladies are interested in learning Tunisian crochet.
I finished another shawl, Homespun in Waterfall, Tunisian doubles. This one had been on the hook way too long. I felt like I was neglecting it, but the hats had a priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home