Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Projects

I've started a new shawl for the shawl ministry. The yarn is Red Heart, color is "Claret", and I'm using a P Tunisian hook. 3 rows of Tunisian Doubles, then a row of Tunisian Simple Stitch. It's very light, soft, and drapey.
Today I ran errands, went to JoAnn Fabrics to exchange a ball of yarn I didn't use, and bought 3 skeins of Homespun, then went to Michaels to exchange a hook (bought 2 of the same size) and bought 3 skeins of Homespun, then went to FYE to exchange a game, and did not buy any Homespun! Then I went to A.C. Moore for more yarn for the soft hats, bought 6 skeins of Red Heart Soft. Bought 2 balls of a fun fur type, 1 is a pastely-mango. I think it'll be pretty on a cream colored hat. I also bought the new book The Prayer Shawl Ministry by Leisure Arts. Hope to get into it this weekend. I noticed on Amazon that it hasn't been reviewed yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home