Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, December 30, 2005

It's time to start thinking about what I might have to enter into the State Farm Show for this year. It would be nice if I had time to plan ahead and spend several months making things specifically for the show, but doesn't happen that way. I usually just look though the things I've made this year that didn't go out to someone else, and select what I think will do well for the show. I don't have anything I entered in the county fair that I think I can enter in the Farm Show.
Oh yes! The lilac baby dress and booties. Maybe I should find time to make the matching coat, and design a bonnet that goes with it, I don't like the mop hat that is in the pattern book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home