Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Pictures Added



I'm adding pictures to the blog. These pictures were taken by a professional photography, she's also a dance teacher, and the owner of the dance studio where my daughter dances. I work part time for her.
The business name is Angeltouch Photography and she's located in south central PA. She comes with her own professional makeup artist. She did my younger daughter's senior pictures, and they are great.

Here is the picture of the baby dress and booties in fingering yarn. This is the dress that has the front post and back post half doubles that creates a beautiful smocked look. To know more, check out my post of Aug 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home