Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Catching Up, When can I do that?

I feel that I'm so far behind, I bought a magazine at the Knitter's Day Out and haven't even looked at the cover. I wonder where I put that magazine, anyway. I borrowed a book from the library, Afghans from America's State Fairs and loved it so much that I searched all over the internet and found it on sale! Now that I own it I haven't found the time to select an afghan and start stitching.

Last week I arrived early at the library for a tutoring session and spent time looking for crochet books that I haven't had out recently. I found that they had a video "Learn to Crochet", I also selected one about knitting "Multi-Color Techniques for Handknitters". Thought there might be something interesting that I could use in my Tunisian work. I also picked out 6 books. Where am I going to find the time to read, and review these items?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home