Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Sensations Poncho

I have finished the body of the afghan, and added a black satin ribbon woven through the shells at the top. I've hung it over a dress on a hanger, and regularly look at it, trying to decide if I want to put on the edging that I had planned to add. I was going to put on a simple row of black boa, but now thinking that it really doesn't need anything else. Daughter is already in Alaska, so this will wait until she's home again around Thanksgiving.

Last night I quickly worked up 3 more of the soft hats to go to the chemo group. Tonight I made one in TLC Amore, had to adapt my pattern just a little to get the same final size. It's really soft, and it has just enough body in this little hat.

So, what's on the hook now? Still working on the diamond trellis piece, slowly but surely. I'm also swatching some ideas for a Tunisian afghan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home