Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, October 31, 2005

More Hats!

I dropped the 4 hats at the church and got a request for a hat in a manly color and design. The group had been asked for 40 hats in pink, baby blue and cream. So, I looked at all the yarn choices at Michaels. I was hoping for possibly a navy blue or a brown, but had to settle for Lion Microspun in black. I finished the hat Thursday evening, along with one in cream Microspun. In place of Fun Fur I used Bernat Frenzy in Panic Pink. This is more of a mohair-look yarn, it's white white pink, orange, lime, lilac! This would work up better with the thicker TLC Amore. The hat is really pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home