Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Australian site you should check out

This link was sent to cplist. Love it, people are always sending links to beautiful yarns, patterns, hooks,....
This site has some gorgeous fibers "Ozeyarn"
I like the Mohair Shawl Coat, "Mohair Shawl Coat" Someone tall & thin like daughter #1 would look good in this. I'm afraid that I might look like a moving couch with afghan.
I am tempted by the beautiful Heiloom Breeze, cotton/wool/lycra blend. medium blue, green, light purple, aqua,...So tempted. But is that 30% wool going to be a problem?
Maybe a local yarn shop would get a sample and I could try a swatch. Oh look! A free sample card, go for it!
Check out the Crochet Tips - no actual tips given, they link you to excellent crochet sites. Learn to crochet, Top 5 books for Beginners, free patterns, a great chart with hook sizes,...

"hook size chart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home