Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tunisian hook on eBay

There's a beautiful Graydog Tunisian crochet hook on eBay, it has the auction crowd in an uproar. Take a peek at it before the bidding ends in 2 days. It's now at $369.99! "Graydog Tunisian hook"

UPDATE July 7th - with 8 hours left in the bidding, the price is up to $526.99! Wait, I need to look at it again. Maybe I missed something...the bead on top is the Hope Diamond! Nope...what is it about this almost regular Tunisian hook?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 06, 2005, Blogger sara said...

Crikey!!!!!!!! I wouldn't even want to use the thing if I spent that much money on it. And I don't spend that kind of money on something I wouldn't use!

 
At Friday, July 08, 2005, Blogger sara said...

I just cannot believe this! I better learn to carve crochet hooks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home