Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Shawls

I finished the yellow Homespun shawl. Tunisian doubles are definitely the way to go when you want to make a shawl quickly. Worked more on the glittery black shawl, it's moving quickly, too.
I also made a swatch with my wooden afghan hook, for those pictures I hope to get to soon! I tried the back crossed doubles as suggested by ARNie on Tunisian Crochet group. It's a fun stitch, I have several ideas for what to make with this stitch. As usual, more ideas that time.
I also took pictures of several completed items. Now if I can get them up on this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home