Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I've worked out the design in Tunisian for the Purple afghan. I've even got a great border, classic crochet, that's the hard part for me. I've been online all day trying to locate an inexpensive source for Read Heart Super Saver. Thought I had a good price at Hancock, $1.90 for an 8 oz skein, but add on shipping and it's not so different from the local price of $2.17. Now where did I locate that Homespun at $2.99/skein? They should have a good price on the Super Saver.
Spent the evening sorting yarn into big tubs, and putting completed objects into a footlocker. All these will be moved from a bedroom into the basement. Much harder to get to when I need it, but oldest daughter is coming home and wants her bedroom. I don't understand, the younger one just got home from college and wanted her bedroom, too. Why can't Mom have a bedroom for yarn stash, patterns, books, WIPs, PIGS,...
I know,...we should have bought a 4 bedroom house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home