Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Fun Stuff

Here are some links to fun stuff I've found on Cafe Press
"Crochet with Dee, beautiful items!" and find out why spiders weave webs "Why do Spiders Weave Webs?"

"Roll up that yoga mat & Get out your Hook" from "Crochet Me online magazine"

"I'm hooked"
"I crochet, therefore, I am"
"the Knitty Store" I know it says Knit, but check out the clock and the yarn stash items!
"My stash is bigger than your stash"
I own a sweatshirt that says Yarn Junkie, but if you're braver, check out the Yarn Ho shirts "Yarn Ho shirts"
"Yarn Junkie"

"Crazy about Freeform"
I love this purple scrumbles mug "Purple scrumbles mug"
Here's another great mug "Yarn mug"
"Happy Hookers items"

Declare yourself the Stash Queen "Stash Queen items"
or a Crochet Diva "Crochet Diva" Talking about your stash, check out the Fiberholic items "Stash hiding" which includes this
"The Official Shopping for Yarn Online Mousepad"

Show the world your real addiction "Addiction shirt"
We all know there's too many yarn choices out there (too many, am I crazy?) "So Much Yarn, So Little Time" The basket of yarn does have a knitting needle stuck in it, why can't they at least give crocheters equal time and show hooks and needles!

Love the sentiment of this shirt "Love in all the Stitches"


And here are some fun aricles to read -
"article The Joy of Swatching"
"article Build your own Stitch Dictionary"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home