Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, July 03, 2010

More Organizing

I'm getting to be a wiz on Excel Spreadsheets. I've created a new one for the Chain Link Conference. It has titled pages - page 1 is all the stuff I need to concentrate on before the conference, like homework for classes, and lesson plans for the pattern reading class. Page 2 is a list of things to pack; things for driving such as maps, drinks, money for meals; and then things for crochet & classes; and clothes, and personal stuff - like prescriptions, allergy medicine, etc. Page 3 is actually at Chain Link; classes, meals, events, meetings. And finally Page 4 is for things that I need to focus on as soon as I get back from the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home