Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preview of Interweave Crochet Summer 2010

I've just been to the preview site of the Summer Interweave Crochet, and I'm eager for the issue to arrive. There are some lovely sweaters, tunics and shawls. Some of my favorites: Midsummer Night's Shawl by Lisa Naskrent, check out the bonus photo and see those lovely flowers; the Cool Waves shawl by Sheryl Means, Tunisian! (bonus points to anyone who can find me that lovely colorway of lace weight yarn with no wool); and several afghan squares - look at that lovely Double Twist by Drew Emborsky, and the Tunisian Cables!! by Angela Grabowski. I started in a Tunisian Cable CAL with Angela's Yahoo group. Lovely, lovely cables with a Tunisian hook. Can't wait to get my hands on this magazine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home