Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Unveiling!

I can now tell you about another project that I've been working on...I made a scarf in Tunisian Knit Stitch using Red Heart Stripes yarn. This project is for a raffle in the "RA_Yarnsandmore group"

The design was first worked in Red Heart Stripes in Breezy, a nice self-striping in white, blue & lime green; very summery. This scarf was given at the gift exchange at the Chain Link Conference.


Then I worked up the design in RH Sonoma Stripes - tan, brown, gold and orange. Definitely autumn colors. I worked a round of single crochet in tan, and then a round of reverse slip stitch in the Sonoma Stripes. This scarf was raffled in the RA_Yarnsandmore group, as a way to generate interest in new yarns.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 15, 2012, Blogger hcrossn said...

Do you have a pattern for this, I would love to make one for each of my daughters =)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012, Blogger hcrossn said...

Do you have a pattern for this? The scarfs are beautiful, I would love to make one for each of my daughters.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

The pattern is not available yet. When I get it ready, it will be available on Ravelry. On Ravelry, I'm Crochooked.

Thanks, I'm glad that you like the design.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012, Blogger hcrossn said...

Ok ty =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home