Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

What do you wear to elope?

Okay, you're eloping to get married on the top of a California mountain, followed by a trip gold mining in Northern Canada. What do you wear?
This creative bride spent 3 weeks crocheting doilies, designed & sewed a dress, sewed the doilies over the dress, attached clip earrings to high heels, and then made her bouquet.

She gets super bonus points from me - I've crocheted a lot of doilies. I designed & sewed my own wedding gown, and did most of the sewing on 1 bridesmaid dress (the other ladies each made their own). I've also done some flower arranging, and a lot of cake decorating, including wedding cakes. But to do all of that at the same time. Kudos!!

Check out the stunning dress and read the rest of the romantic story:
http://100layercake.com/blog/archives/6562

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home