Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some fun American history

Dee has answered a reader's question with a great story about American history, whaling, fashion, and of course, crochet.

In the meantime, I don't have much on the hooks right now. I'm swatching yarns for another Short and Sweet Cardigan from The Happy Hooker, and for the Crochet Yoke Tunic in the June Knit'n Style. 2nd Time Cotton, Spa, Satin Sport,... And thinking about yarns that I might want to use for the Tropical Breeze Shawl that I just purchased from a Ravelry site. I have plain white and plain light blue in acrylics that I could use to make up one, maybe just for practice while searching for a lovely variegated fingering weight yarn (with no wool!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home