Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some pictures

The software for the printer/scanner/copier/camera is finally working properly, and I can load pictures from my camera on to my computer. No more putting crochet work onto the scanner and scan, then cropping, etc to get pictures onto the blog. Maybe I'll get pictures posted more often, and more current!

Here is a necklace that I made as practice for the Make It/Take It Class at the Gathering of the Guilds in February...


This is the baby sweater that our CGOA Chapter has been working on as a CAL. Each month we learn about a new part of garment making. Selecting a pattern, yarn characteristics and sizes, substituting yarns, foundation stitches, extended stitches, making simple changes to a pattern, gauge, seams, blocking, etc. This is the first sweater that I did...


Saturday evening I finished the dorm blanket that I was making for the Shawl Ministry. Tonight we blessed all the blankets, sewed on labels, and bagged them in preparation for presentation to all the seniors. Here is a shot of most of the bags.


And finally, a peek at some swatching
That's been frogged, and the yarn is busy with some new swatching. Who knows what it might end up being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home