Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I'm up to this week

Well, last Monday may have looked like an ordinary day to most viewers, but I think it was a little special. My daughter and I started with going to the grocery store and running other errands. Then made dinner & watched a video together. But in-between those things I got a project out in the mail, it's on it's way to a professional photo shoot. And in the evening I signed a contract to teach a class this fall. It's not at the local Michaels, but will have to save details for a little while.

Since then I've been swatching and designing a project for a raffle at the RAYarnsandmore group.

What else is one the hooks? A striped shawl in Tunisian doubles, with Homespun - white, lilac and light green. It looks like Easter grass! And a basket weave afghan in green and white.

Both items are for the Shawl Ministry, the basket weave is for a graduating senior and is his school colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home