Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Lacy Leaves Shawl

I took a trip to North Carolina at the end of May. I visited with family, and went to my nephew's wedding reception. Had a great trip and good times!

Since returning I've been trying to catch up on various projects for the CGOA, National and our local Chapter; a design that will be raffled on RA Yarnsandmore; and I've started the CYCA Certified Instructors Course.

Today, I finally blocked the Lacy Leaves Shawl that I made in April. It's made of a lace weight yarn, and it dried very quickly!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 03, 2010, Blogger melicity said...

Where can I find the pattern for that shawl? It is gorgeous!

 
At Thursday, June 03, 2010, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

The pattern is available through Ravelry:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/flying-diamonds-shawl
The cost is $2.99. And worth every penny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home