Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too Many projects on the hooks??

Is it possible I have too many projects on the hooks?
I have a Tunisian baby afghan half finished, I'm working on my own design. But it has no specific recipient or place to go, so when I started getting projects with due dates, this afghan was set aside.
I'm also working steadily on the "It's All about the Purple" project. Really would like this one finished this week.
Then I was swatching the Bernat Jr. Jacquards last week, and came up with a great design idea. No recipient, but thinking about submitting it to a magazine if it works up as nice as the idea in my mind.
I'm working steadily on the Ring Around the Posie top. I definitely want to have this finished before heading to the Conference. (Has anybody done a countdown recently?)
Then I have several swatches of different yarns that will be taken to Yarn-Love(LYS).
Today I took swatches of Naturally Caron Spa (bamboo and acrylic) and Louisa Harding Jasmine (cotton, bamboo, silk and polyester). I made both up in a motif from the Ring Around the Posie, but I'm thinking that the Louisa Harding Jasmine might be fabulous for the Doris Chan Blue Curacao shawl.
Monday night, at Shawl Ministry I started a new shawl in Tunisian. I also brought home some white fingering for a baby christening shawl. Tonight, I couldn't help myself, I started working that white on a K Tunisian hook, and a Tunisian feather and fan. Check "ARNie Grabowski's Chez Crochet site" to order a booklet with this design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home